Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Store Can You Get Greco Supreme Nikes

ANOTHER PLAGIARISM (OR THEFT?)

But I say ...
these people living a lie undaunted and "cunning" ... think more and get away with stealing the photos in a blog posting on her Etsy listings? We

the usual, Calimero!
Let there be those who copy the ideas on the web is fatal, but that I steal your photos, you write them and try to sell my building, designed by me, created by me and photographed by me, and then maybe hand over it without her, I did not go well at all.

I just have to send them my strength: my 13 thousand visits per month.
Would you like to sit? There would be very grateful.
(If you can not leave messages, let here in the comments. Undeliverable care will be my one to one.)

Here here, in English, all my bags of linen sewn by me with the original hand-painted with brush one by one from me, for sale abroad!

Ah .... as I have said to another "lady", I say now to that other "lady", this Alessia of PIXIGIFT:
I WERE YOU REALLY I am ashamed!

PS: Many thanks, dear Alessandro (gentle reader who gave me the message saying "I hope I'm wrong).
You are not wrong to own anything!

NB Now you're right!
The lady raised my five or six pictures and inserted his.
No comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment