Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scary Doll Movie With Jessica Simpson

I started the thread ....... maybe!

ciaocareamichee .... buonannoatutte!!
mmhhhhhh! .... I have not really taken seriously the sewing thread .....( !)..... but I flatter myself that way. You know, ricomnciare after the holidays is always a bit difficult for everyone. And then, I take issue with the Internet, at this moment are in the square and through a wi-fi open groped take this opportunity to keep in touch with you .. ....... opening this new year with a photo of a nest ....... Yeah, I know .... I should not take it ... but during a short walk in the mountain ' We found the ground around a few trees ... we did not know what to do ... and I was really cuddly ........ and then, to think that a bird can do so well has really hit her house (I had never seen so from a nest near !)....
...... I'll keep with me with great care !!!!!!!!!!
So, I thought back to Florence in the beautiful chicken doorstop having long ago by Laura Country (I can not find his post, but I'm sure for you, go and look around will not be difficult!) And although we have took a while to figure out how to do it (but it's so simple ........!) the end I won! For now, this is the first attempt, but since I like a lot, surely more will come in my house!
This however is a job I'm doing for a friend of mine ..... I'll just gift you'll understand what it is ..... ....
Now go, make a little cold .......... good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment