Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lost Trust Tablet Disc

bags, chickens, chores ..... and a bit of Florence!

buongiovedì!
the air that is breathed almost spring in recent days has prompted me to reopen my sewing machine ...... and since when I taste like something I try and enjoy myself, here I made another beautiful hen ... but this time I did become a pincushion . Oh God ... every time I put I expect to hear a pin scream of pain ...... I'm almost afraid to hurt her .... but then, come on, luckily nothing happens .... and then I fadavverocompagnia tenerapulzella this !!!!! !
.... but the beautiful color of clear skies brought me, too, to create my first bag of this new year ........ .... pity though that the model is still the same ...... and all things considered, the effect is not bad.
you remember the days of snow in Florence? Well, the very next Sunday I should be in Scarborough the market, but the roads have prevented us from freezing (and with the cold I would not have gone anyway!) to participate ...... now we should go back to February and to update a little the banquet I planned on doing some bookmarks pendrive and takes or simply hanging keychain crochet for short ...... nothing new under the sun !!!!!!!!
And I can not leave you with some pictures of this beautiful city, images, unusual angles less popular but still beautiful ......... as the Arno at the Cascine , the city park ....
 e i suoi alberi, ora spogli!
 Poi un giretto sui lungarni per raggiungere Diladdarno , l'oltrarno fiorentino
 il ponte alla Carraia (se non ricordo male!)
una fontanta all'angolo con via dello Sprone..... 
 un cancello......
..... The inevitable small windows of antique shops .....
........... a stop in Old Bridge where the shops still have openings of medieval sports
and finally, the arcades of the Piazza Santissima Annunziata , one of the most beautiful squares (at least for me) of the city !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment