Friday, January 14, 2011

Largest Inland Waterway World

of necessity, virtue!

mmmmmhhhh ....... is not that always liked me to make proverbs. mooolttoooo ...... especially when I was younger .... but now I appreciate them more!
That's right but I made a virtue of necessity ! This way to say ..... I helmet Bean!
And yes!
you remember the stuff in diamonds and hearts, right? I bought it before the holidays and I have advanced the pieces so yesterday I had ......... idea that I would share with you, because it seems really nice and recycling ! And then next week I will have less time to devote to sewing ..... so I conclude this with the scent bookmarks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
to realize it takes 10 minutes, a piece of fabric, a little cinnamon, wire (I use wire Arrow nr 16 advanced from a blanket!) And crochet hook and some pearl or another.
Bookmarks measure 12 cm (h) x 5 cm (W )........ to sew I was very encouraged by the fabric pattern, so I doubled up the fabric, I sewed and rights against leaving a small open space.
.... I turned and stretched to well ........
.. I slightly, but very little little stuffed .....
... I added a little cinnamon broken .......
............. I finally ended up hiding the small opening. Then I set the hook with a chain of 15-20 cm (but la misura può variare in base al gusto) e l'ho inserita al mio segnalibri.....
 fissandola come appare in foto! (spero si capisca!)........
 Infine ho aggiunto un pendente, o una perla, o quello che più vi piace....annodando il tutto.
.......un ultimo nodo ......e il segnalibro è pronto!
 Così la mia lettura, con il suo profumo di cannella, sarà even more enjoyable!
I hope to be able to delay publishing a post with the tutorial hens and crocheted flowers ....!
nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment