Friday, January 14, 2011

Mount And Blade Kamera

The world's most famous unknown: Banksy. High

It is ironic how in today's society, in which there is Warhol's law according to which "everyone must have his fifteen minutes of fame," there is still someone who does anonymity his banner.
to make unique Banksy, street artist originally from Bristol (?), It is not just his humorous and satirical vein, his artistic talent, but his brilliant nonconformist, already typical of the art street and in him all the more to the extreme.
The best way to talk about themselves and not talk about it.
vacuous vanity The obsession with celebrity and appearance, lowest game of mirrors, it is reversed and directed towards one direction: the art. And it is the art of the half hour hours through the proactive polemic which presents a satirical, outrageous and profoundly ethical vision of the world.





I hope you enjoy the pictures. Banksy is my favorite street-artist and I wanted to share his art with you.
PS Last night I watched The Godfather Part I to the movies for which I felt particularly inspired! And if you're dying with envy, do good because it was a mystical experience, I daresay.


0 comments:

Post a Comment