Friday, January 21, 2011

Historical Figures With Turner's Syndrome

sometimes come back!

sometimes return .........!
Of course, I refer to ...... my passions is for decoupage on fabric (in fact, interpreted and made my way, all that is strange!). This week I have not had much time. I started a course for fiscal operator (but I do see us in tax returns ???????.... what you do not even try to work seriously!) and for this reason they are scarcely present on the blog, although the cell occasionally spout some open network and are then ready to sail into your blog, always so interesting! But yesterday, I deliberately spent the morning between stoffe, fili e tutto ciò che mi ispira qualcosa di buono. E allora, ripensando ai pannellini realizzati per il Natale (e che ho venduto subito al mercatino! e mi è pure dispiaciuto...io mi affeziono a ciò che faccio!) ne ho creati altri un pò più primaverili (uffa è ancora così lontana la primavera!)......eccoli qua! 
Ho utilizzato sempre gli stessi materiali: cotone avanzato, gambi di rose secche, spago, imbottitura e immagini di tovaglioli per decoupage!
.............su questo un pò di fiori...........
 ..........su questo invece, una tenera fanciulla che innaffia i suoi fiori.........
...infine, altri vasi dai colori più brillanti!
 
Oggi, questo post è un pò lungo...perchè sono riuscita a preparare il tutorial per le galline. Non so se si tratti del procedimento corretto, ma le galline le ho scovate nel blog di Country Laura , e guardando le foto penso che si facciano nel modo seguente.
Intanto vi occorrono:
- A rectangle of fabric with the long side measuring more than twice as short (in my case 14 x 28 cm, with no seams!)
foam -
-stones - a piece of gingham fabric for the crest and beak
Draw up a cardboard template for the crest and beak as they appear in photos, sewn, turned and slightly padded ....
Along the short side at about 2 cm pinned its beak, while the longer side of the ridge ........
sewn on both sides, leaving However, the side where the ridge is inserted to fill an opening.
folded in half, the side where the spout, open seams and sewn on its side where the ridge is not (I hope I explained myself !)....

turned and padded by including the stones ........
Sew the opening with the machine or by hand, as you prefer.
Finally, made the eyes, adding a bit of wire colored and knotted.
Your chicken is done! It is not at all difficult. What do you say, it is not pretty ?????..... though perhaps I had a long beak a little and I put a little too low ..... but fair enough!
...... and here she is to stop the door !!!!!!! Too bad that does not make the eggs .... maybe a good dessert, homemade, with fresh eggs and this cold weather we would be really good !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I have been clear. Now I go, I expect land income, deductions and charges .........:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment