Thursday, February 3, 2011

Turn Over Plan Format

It can be done.

I am back from the city of bicycles . This is the name that I felt to give the magnificent Florence.
Nothing to do with the terradinessuno, in quasi-African territory, where I live. And in fact, just to make me feel at home again, I had just got off the plane ..... this address:
Now, I take "para para" (as they say in my part) a statement of inspiration tumbleriana to suit my thinking: "LET THE STREETS, NOT THE BRIDGE."
For once I feel a surge of gratitude to the bad administration and the usual broken promises of politicians. At this time have already kicked off the proceedings and instead nothing, nada, nisba. Not bad. Frankly, the environmental heritage of the Mediterranean is already quite disfigured and abused as it is. And if you think that a bridge is enough to unify the territory Italiot, we are being really bad.
After the complaint due to post travel (almost abroad, since the comparison), we can come back to reality.
Unfortunately, this post was created to apologize is that the funeral was the blog these days and for the worst funeral ever to be the next. In fact, alas, I have an exam to prepare. Two, in fact, but I like to take things one at a time, so they are already quite anxious.
I have less than a week to atone for idleness that filled my days of non-study in January.
My middle name is changed to: you can do. Clearly inspired by the film, this motto will accompany me for the next seven days of study "mad and desperate."
But not to leave empty-handed, I decided to recommend two small beads, at least for me, a musical and another film.
1) Running Up That Hill - Placebo
I'm not a big fan of Placebo, but this song is a masterpiece of my life as well as the playlist soundtrack of my last trip. The video is a disappointment but the text is poetry.

2) You can do - Giulio Manfredonia (2008)
The tagline of the movie is "up close nobody is normal." And that is enough to intrigue. And sometimes it has to be enough since I have not enough time to review it properly. I drove him crazy. One of the few Italian films che riesce a discostarsi dalla massa di commediole cosidette "all'italiana", una definizione da aborto.

P.S. Nei prossimi giorni, se ci riesco, vedrĂ² di inserire alcune foto che ho scattato a Firenze, nelle vesti di finta fotografa e di cui sopra avete avuto un assaggio.
Spero che non vi siate dimenticati di me!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment