Sunday, February 27, 2011

Como Usar Los Cheats Pokemon Chaos Black Gpsphone

No Role Models 2

Poteva mancare? No, non poteva mancare.

Bob Dylan


Why cult is: why has managed to make the folk rock music and rock music.
Enough?
If not enough, I might add that the cultural icon is the most influential and talented, is still alive.
And if not, I could simply add that it is Bob Dylan, fuck.
I discovered at the age of six or seven years, heard sporadically whenever I went to my aunt that there was a cleaner in the background. I could not make good poetry of this image, you need only imagine. I see myself in front of me in the eyes every time I hear the dear Bob.
Lyrics cult (for yours truly): All along the Watchtower, Knocking on Heaven's Door, Positively 4th Street.


0 comments:

Post a Comment