Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saudia Arabia Pendant Crossed Swords Palm Tree

No Role Models 1

The idea I came while I mulled in the shower thinking about the myriad of topics that I would write on my blog. And suddenly I thought maybe I could stop afflict the world (oh my God, those four players I have, more than anything else) with mile-post and do an experiment, something new.
And so I opened this new appointment with the title Role Models, which translated, means "patterns of behavior" but to which I gave a meaning much broader.
In essence, it would be a kind of praise dedicated to characters / players / losers any that have influenced me, in helping to grow my critical spirit. Essentially the idea is to put the name and some pictures. And if I run a few lines, but no more, I swear. So simple, simple.


opens with one of the women living more bullshit. One of the most talented actresses around. One might lie down with his eyes. One that .... sbam! I hope I made myself understood.

; Helena Bonham Carter    



0 comments:

Post a Comment