Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Americast Home Depot Lowes

put a weekend of sun ...........

oh well here in Florence today sun is gone ........ but it was really a beautiful weekend!
.... now tell you, but first we would keep to show you my sunflowers in Pirkka wire, this time I became stop ........... They bring home some color and are very easy to do, so .... just need a little wire and enough! No, indeed scissors and a needle. That's it!
sure ..... I have to change the curtains ... but still I decided to buy the fabric!
..... So to return to the sunny weekend ........ you know that Florence things to do and see are so much! We chose to visit (again) the garden of Villa Medici at Castello , home to the 'search for' the rest ..... è nell'aria la prossima festa nazionale dell'Unità di Italia (il 17 marzo!) e.....si fa un gran parlare di Italia e di italiani perciò niente di meglio che fare un salto nel tempio della lingua italiana: ........purtroppo però l'Accademia non è visitabile.........! 
la facciata, molto semplice............
 
 Il retro della villa vista dal giardino.........
 ...........l'ingresso (gratuito!) al giardino commissionato al Tribolo in 1540
.... with the fountain of Hercules and Antaeus
and the entrance to the Cave of the animals Giambologna, an artificial grotto decorated in a very kitsch, with stones and shells!
To end this post on Sunday the whole day was devoted to the market ! I must admit that these days I really created very little, but I had to bring bags and miscellaneous items ......... The marketplace, however, took place in Scarborough but not in the nearby village of Sant'Agata for Via the feast of Sant'Agatina! E ' was a sunny day and people . I did out two small panels of spring, the hearts of their purses, perfume bearing ........ let's say it went well! Built € 70 !!!!!!! A special thanks to
Sara and Rosa hidden corners of the blog for the gazebo. I asked him on loan, but then were so cute that I have sold! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! So I could hang some bags .......... shame that I realized that he brought a lot of things ...... and so I had to make do with the boxes but ..... overall I am satisfied!
Ok, ok ....... that's enough, really. Until next time ......... who knows when!

0 comments:

Post a Comment