Saturday, December 4, 2010

Red Circle On Tip Of Tongue



DOLLS DOLLS THAT JAPAN

Background:
are in Vicenza to Enable and while walking (NOT easily, dear ladies who come to the fair with luggage and / or with strollers and small children frightened by dragging well behind husbands-racks!) I remain struck by this quilt hanging in the stand of Quiltmania :

ADDDOOORO you know that everything that is Japanese, (among other things, I know that sooner or later us in Japan, I transferred ...) and I decide that I'll buy the two magazines with the patterns.

HAND!

My dear friends: Claudia, Gaya, Martha, and Pina Susy , decided to give the birthday along with a bundle of oriental fabrics! (And in conjunction with a ruler to triangles now nicknamed "Bigger is better" which is always a great truth!).
Anyway, November 29, my birthday, connection bandwidth with the quilt that was created by Susan Claire , starting to do auditions to the fabrics. How I love this stage! We lose hours! And anyway, is never the final hearing. As in life, can always be that a pop star and be promoted to vice versa!



Adesso la mia Kokeshi, la mia Unazukin e le mie Momiji, che mi guardano dal comò in camera da letto, aspettano che la sottoscritta inizi a cucire

0 comments:

Post a Comment