Thursday, December 9, 2010

Leather Harrington Jacket

idea!

Welcome back!
Yesterday .......... after a short walk through the streets of downtown, we are back home ....... cause rain! And things to do and see there were so many, but as it is under the umbrella in two ?......... so we dropped both Christmas market, Santa Croce in and the book market in Piazza Strozzi (but I will refer, I am sure!), and classic cars in the Piazza della Repubblica (which fortunately had been covered.) Then, I decided it was time for me, too, to make the tree at the bottom .... I've done so many hearts to hang on .........
...... but Noooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not do the tree , indeed ever since we got married. But, but ...... I got an idea! I met with the hearts of flakes with a bit of wire and ..... voila! My little tree leaning on the wall ..... and instead of some star springs with wooden !
....... I must say that I did not do anything on a day of celebration but ........ I just can not stand with folded hands. Therefore, some hearts from advanced market, I decided that I would do it but ........ ......................... mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh Of course! Here is the right idea. I had seen an object that reinterpreted by Pasquinucci in via Gioberti (but I could not photograph ....) and are born of stop what do you think?? I would say that they can become objects to be proposed at the next market (19, in Scarborough, of course!)
........ or Decorating chairs (or so they have to exposed in the shop !)........
I find them very nice idea and certainly can make the Christmas atmosphere even more intense ..............
Obviously, however, yesterday, on the day which celebrates the birth of the Virgin Mary, is a must do crib and I do not ........ I subtracted the tradition! Moss, cork, sticks, stones figurines and very childish .... but very soft! And '......... so my small crib that you have already seen the birth of Jesus, but it is better if I leave, because at Christmas we will not be here and so I could not put it!
.......... and as lights, chilli !.... put in a vase in bulk transparent !!!!!!
(pity that the photo does not understand crab!)
Now go .............. I recovered a bit of material and I will try to make beautiful greeting cards the fantastic Pia has proposed a tutorial easy easy !!!!! Thanks Pia !
bacibaci!

0 comments:

Post a Comment