Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Prom Dresses In Springfield, Mo

... my land, my land!

chebello ............. postodinuovodopounpò!
not really have much to post ...... I did not do anything these days, except to smile, eat and cuddle the grandchildren! I did not even pictures, in short, I became lazy .... but after all, come on, we are at end of year ..... I give myself a little break and recharge the batteries !!!!!!!!
why I decided to show you some pictures but not more than the ....... Tuscany or Florence (as it was understood that I like and I'm good) but the my land , Calabria!
However, the photos are not of my country (I will refer you soon!) But, thinking back to the sun and the sea, a place that we love very much and usually we visit whenever we can do because it's really nice to go there .. .... just to make a simple walk. I assure you that there is an air ..... I can not describe to you !!!!!!!!!!! This is Pizzo (I admit, the photos are of last Christmas, but I guess nothing has changed since then!), A small town overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea ....( I want the sun, uffaaaaaaaaaa! !)
where you can enjoy some excellent truffles (defined as ice cream!), good pizzas, or just a coffee among the tables that usually crowded and , ....., glad the square close to the castle Murat . From here, especially in winter when the air is crisp and clear you can even see the islands Eolie ......
Costruito sul finire del '400 , il castello è in gran parte legato alla vicenda di Gioacchino Murat , fedelissimo di Napoleone che, nel tentativo di riconquistare il regno di Napoli , qui subì una disfatta e fu fucilato....
 Il posto è incantevole e merita una visita .........e,  girellando per le strette vie, è possibile scoprire e ammirare portoni ancora integri, con maschere apotropaiche .....
.......e altri fregi e decori sulle facciate delle case e delle chiese!
Insomma, un pò di vacanza ogni tanto ci vuole, o no?
Felice anno nuovo!
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment