Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ebay Madame Alexander Doll Sabrina

squares perfume! Sara

here I am again!!
Yesterday, late afternoon, after having put away and put in place what is advanced by the market, it occurred to me that I had cut out pictures of really nice weather, a magazine that deals with local history (festivals and traditions of Tuscany and Florence in particular, but these beautiful images were !)......... hidden somewhere! So I had to put it all up again, but eventually I found them (and you know, over time the memory starts to misfire !!!!!!!)
I start by saying that, as he said Bia ... oops, sorry .... Angela , de Bia ideas, really I'm back with more office and really want to do (I do not know how long!) And therefore, think that you think back, I decided to make the squares perfume . That's right, because I had bought from the usual giustappunto Zest, in Mattonaia, cinnamon sticks .......... for the moment, I was not convinced to use them, I did not even seemed perfume then ........ But I've re-evaluated.
And then .....
........... used by my card, I cut out the necessary forms, I prepared using the same technique of hearts, I pasted images, I used written for the glitter and I left to dry overnight. Finally, this morning, as good from the Calabrian Viju nun mu ura them hfinu (wow. ... writing in dialect is more difficult than simply talk about it .... but do not worry, translated into Italian, means that when I start a thing I can not wait to finish it !!!!!!) I gave the touch final, adding the string and especially cinnamon sticks and twigs of my basil, which in these days of cold, although I had already made at home, has not held up and was a little annoyed!
.... what a pity not being able to make you feel the smell of this pairing a little weird, but really good! Yes, I really like .... and then, here they are my little pictures, which can be used as floor door or hung in the house, to remind us that in a few days, you really Christmas and maybe we really are all more good (at least for a day !)........
and now a gallery di foto su particolari.................
 
 che ne pensate????
ah! A proposito!!!....... questa ve la voglio proprio raccontare.......l'altra sera, al telefono, Gabriele , il mio nipotino che ha 9 anni......alla mia domanda se avesse giĆ  wrote the letter to Santa Claus candidly told me that Santa Claus does not exist any more !!!!!!!!! Now mom and dad wanted to confess ...... have admitted that they, uncles, and grandparents to make gifts and put them under the tree. As I told him that I was wrong ...... I know where Santa Claus lived and that there is a place where they receive the letters sent by e-mail ...... and also he who cute, decided that every so often, even if you know that's not true, it's nice to pretend to believe in fairy tales. I wanted to squeeze it tightly ... but we were on the phone! Ufffaaaaaaaaa!
So, for revenge, the night I view RAI 4, Santa Baby, a film about Santa's daughter takes her place for an hour ...... and I'm back baby !!!!!!!!!!! ! how nice!
ok, ok, enough is enough ..... I'm going to wash the dishes! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment