Monday, December 6, 2010

Letter Of Condolence To A Church Member

market .... ..... .... Virve short, rich post, I shove it!

buonlunedìdifreddocareamiche!
..... if you want to read a little, get ready because I'm afraid that this post (unlike the previous one!) Will be a bit longish ............ I know no middle ground, apparently!
Yesterday, finally, we were in Scarborough , waiting for the Christmas market , but ......
...... ..... but you knew in the days before ......... ..... panic! Not just for items to be proposed ...... indeed something I have not even pulled out .... but for the time !! The incessant rain of last week and research, in vain, a gazebo! Calls non-stop, around the shops and shopping centers (but the answer was always the same! Gazebo nothing these days if they spring Thin ......), Album Ghissu .. . but nothing ..... Oh well we tried the same and we hoped that at least give us some respite ..... And so it was, thankfully! But freddoooooooooooooo, just arrived (at 8 am but woke up at 6.50!) the thermometer was -1 .
However, there are data for losers, and after finding their assigned seats, on with the preparations ....
........ then while table system, goats (wooden!) Etc, etc, etc. .... I see a bunch of girls and I feel right next call: Sara .... then I get closer and find out that Sara is just Sara hidden corner of the !!!!!! A very sweet girl! And not just her, her friends of the counter, take your sweet and moltoooo with ........ they just twenty years! And the nice things that have brought! balls to hang, mirrors, magnets warmer highly original and created crochet and much more!
a picture together ....... but I am always serious in the photo ...... although yesterday, perhaps, was the cold to freeze everything, even smile !!!!!!!!!!!!
From her I only took a magnet, beautiful, with their hearts drawn by Sara ..... while they have made multiple purchases from me. Sara, scusaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!
    
 
......e poi nient'altro....
Però, davvero la giornata freddissima......(guardate un pò Piero: guanti, cappello in pile, giubbotto antifreddo e non sufficienti!)
.....è andata più che bene per quel che riguarda la vendita. Oh! Son stata davvero felice e che bello sentirsi fare i complimenti per aver proposto oggetti semplici, ma diversi e raffinati. Le bamboline han fatto incetta di curiosi....i cuori imbottiti sono stati apprezzatissimi così come quelli in Wood .... er, cardboard, but almost all of them exchanged for wood (!!!!!). Too bad, that all, some focused on Christmas, they gave little weight to the bags, as gifts, although they appreciated the originality and the invoice .... overall a really enjoyable day and I have also had great fun in chat with people ....... always very involved, caring and curious.
..... then a ride in other stalls, admiring some items new and old ..... and how not to photograph these animals ?????????
Finally, last but not least, I truly apologize Virve to for delay and dare I say, ashamed, for rudeness with which to answer his prize !!!!!!!!! The equivalent of our friendship relay. The applications, if the google translator has done his job well (since my English, moolttooo school does not help me!) Serve to let us know a little better .... and so here is mine, the answer!
1 - to small when you were asked what you wanted to do it big, do you reply?
.... I was really unsure what I was going to be great ..... but, on second thought, I always say that I definitely wanted to live in Florence (and so was !).....
2 - What were your favorite cartoons?
addition to Flinststones Grisù and even Heidi!
3 - I did not understand the question!
..............
4 - and which 'was your most' nice birthday and why '?
But all the birthdays! ..... I like to celebrate this day!
5 - and which 'was your first sporting passion or not?
Volleyball!!
6 - and which 'was your first musical idol?
Freddy Mercury and Queen!!
7 - what was your best Christmas gift I received and the best?
do not remember !!!!!!!!!
8 - What are the things I absolutely wanted to do and you have not already done?
Son so much, but I hope to have time to do it!
9- non ho capito la domanda!
..............
Virva, ti abbraccio!

e forse è davvero il caso di chiudere il post!
unbacionedaFirenze

0 comments:

Post a Comment