Saturday, December 18, 2010

Brother Replace Fuser

there is no limit to the imagination!

Today, this sweet and tender leaf lying on snow, I was reminded that I could tell a story ..... a story written in a special ..............

Once upon a time ... .... But no, I say, not so long ago! (Paraphrasing Carlo Collodi Lorenzini said ...) but little more than a year ago ... .... Beta Bim Bum! I had The idea!
I ought to computer and internet were around me already for quite a while and then I said to myself why not Create blog?
C on a little courage, some Filosopia and Filoefantasia , I decided to open my window to the world ! How
The wonderful world of Tice is' my son is hidden corners, Mon petit coin de paradis , ✂ ♥ ♥ ✂ The Woods of Camelot where for some time thousand workers who crowded my mind and my dreams are now Pensieridistoffa . How nice! F I inhaled I could call kreattiva !
You bimbaiaia of the Beanstalk, a jar of candy full of things ... ... ... .. where I m'invento What I with a piece of cloth ....????? ???????
S the I know it sounds The Tale of the barrel and ... as a flight of butterfly or The owl or a bungler Fairy at the Helm, I like your imagination run free on the Hill of Tara , it The garden of hydrangeas or the house with the yellow gate ... ma fare i Decor e blablabla , o fare Knitting and Cakes© sono il mio mondo, come Il mondo di Phil .
S ono { Le coccole creative } , sono Sogni di Lana che in tutti questi mesi ho condiviso con quanti amano le stesse cose.
O ggi ho una strana Luce nel cuore .
E guardo il mondo dal mio blog , oggi. Da il mio piccolo mondo creativo ! Certo sonoindecisa : in cucina ci sono briciole di biscotti , del la matassina rossa , Girasoli & Crocette , hearts and beads, waiting ... ... ... ... E 'come true here The Miracle of Wireless . The Bazaar of Wonders my where Girotondo wire, pieces of rag of wire, felt and fantasy alternate Chatter & Crocette , making the whole point of also So Bijoux . chores and not only ! is my little creative corner , the sewing workshop where I like to create from the heart . This is the corner of the house che preferisco: è L'angolo di Angie !........... Ma oggi, PerlAmica , anzi alle tante amiche virtuali , oggi voglio dedicare i miei auguri di Natale …………. spargendo tanti Pétales de fées !!!!!!!!!
Auguriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!
che volete farci....o pubblicavo un post così ho andavo al cinemavicinocasa dove danno solo i cinepanettoni!!!!! (ho preferito la prima!)
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment