Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Is 1mb On A Cell Phone

if they are roses .....

if they are roses, flower !!!!!
... in fact, dear friends, it is not roses, but flowers in wire Pirkka ...... one of my passions! roll, cut, create .... in these days of sun there was so good! And so I am creating ......... even though I still have not decided how to use them! But I am sure that some ideas will come out !!!!!
In Meanwhile, I made a couple of bags but I must admit, this time the fabric is not really heavy, so I had a little to reinforce the bottom, otherwise the form goes down the drain (it appears that the hour I write lunch and my stomach begins to rumble!). The first is very delicate in its candor and with a delicate flower as decoration on this unusual model .........
... the second , however, is in the tone of yellow Florentine (the photo does not perform well !)...... and in the same model!
...... I like both (what can you do! ...... Snout is nice to every mother soy !) So, I hope that the next market they can find someone to take !!!!!!! now I leave you, I can not wait ....
HO FAME !!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment