Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rugrats Go Wild Rescue Game Online Free

Somersaults



I do not think that the show was looking like the circus, no, but I know I did my best: pike jump, triple somersault then screwing ....
do not know, I did not know anymore where it was where the North and the South!
And then with the thrill of the night.
Luckily I landed upright in perfect balance.
A breath that will not tell you ...

Basically it happened like this:
in London these days there is a beautiful and fair intrigantissima called The sweet life and promotes all that is Made in Italy ...
then there is a wedding planner called superfine SposiamoVi that arrange dream weddings in Italy, which goes to promote his own business in this fair ...
so there's a crackling graphics and advertising agency called Think Visual that creates ad hoc a beautiful brochure to be delivered to potential foreign customers (who want to get married in our beautiful Italy), containing a CD full of photos that anyone would dream of.



Now only lacks a nice envelope in which to enclose the brochure, and while we're on the subject, a packet of sweets ...




THEN GET FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX!

... because the envelope must be woven, it must seem like a wedding favor, it must be done by hand, must be gentle, be smart, be especially ready in a week ...
But I say "should" ... 250 and use them, because I'm crazy unconscious, I decided to accept this crazy challenge.



In 5-day-5, against all laws of physics and the compressibility of the time, the job has been cut, folded, pinned, sewn, cuffs, cut, sewn, cut and above stiraaaatooooo.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

a miracle I am alive, though .... that smile of satisfaction that Robert!

Oh, people, do not take our taste, though!
E 'was an exception. I note, echo-ne-ce-uncle.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment