Friday, March 4, 2011

Answers For Vocabulary Workshop Level C Unit 8

.... not only sewing! Cimabue Cimabue .... ..... .....

and yes, sometimes you have to close the sewing machine .....!
These days I felt like hands dirty with colors ........ and trying to make small panels of as those of Lu ... I ended up doing more! (I am incorrigible!).
So, after pulling out (from somewhere) a very nice napkin decoupage, bought long ago ........... I cut the shapes of hearts large enough a piece of cardboard hard, I tried to make a little shabby (but very well that the style shabby is very far), I glued these sweet and tender roses ..... a little wooden sticks, twine and raffia. .... and here they are!
you! ...... Not bad ...... the next market will try to put them on display ........ and to end this quick post ..... it seems that Giotto and Cimabue have now found their place in the sun !
good weekend!
ohhhh ... I almost forgot ..... I have to thank Miriam of Among the butterflies, for the prize he wanted to hand me ..... I'm excited! Thanks MIRIAM !!!!!! smaackkkkkk !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment