Friday, January 2, 2009

Professional Camcorders With Hdd



ANNO NUOVO… Ricamo nuovo????

CERRRRTO CHE SI! Sono o non sono la regina dei WIPPI/UFO? Quindi…


EVVAI COL QUIZZONE!
Dodici ricami 53 x 90, uno per ogni mese dell’anno…
Schemi… free nel web
Soggetto: TORTE!

Regalino crocettoso alla prima che indovina!

1, help: I'm not normal cakes, pies are campleanno!
2 ° help: the American designer shows a preview of the patterns on his blog, but for doing so, we must join the Yahoo group.
3rd and last help: Ahhh, shame! Play around you I do not like once more to your computer! You lose too much time on Facebook! Here are thumbnails of the diagrams of pies November (cream and coffee for my birthday) and January (mmmm ... I would say cream flavored with strawberry and blueberry). Tell me if you are not just cute, cute! And yes, before I tell you, seem wedding cakes ...
More than this I do not know how to help you!


schemes are Brooke's books. This is the site and this is the Blog .

I discovered only through Hoffmandis , grooming site often to keep me updated on the news (in addition there is the page interviews with photos and recipes of the designers). But I realized it was really hard to find, even I, copying / pasting the same exact words of the blog, I could not find the sites through Google, and this fact explains the importance of marketing and me a good lesson if I wanted to sell some of my creation ...

Do not worry, we will take the Brain (easier) shortly. I'm sure however that the research you will still led to see pictures of fabulous cakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment