Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cover Letters For Visual Communications



MENTALITY 'DIFFERENT

Yesterday morning my Chinese bartender told me that he had heart problems all night. He woke his wife at 4 am to decide whether to call an ambulance.
to my question about why he was at work instead in hospital for a check, he said he expected his wife to wake up and calmly came to relieve him in the afternoon. I must have done quite eloquent expression, because he felt obliged to explain that to the Chinese mentality, and his in particular, the wife should not work, also his wife is lazy and loves to sleep late ... (and I assure you that it was not a criticism!)

Of course, I allowed myself to open my mouth, but if he were my husband had already been in the hospital the night before ...
But we are Italian, which besides being wives are a little 'mothers or our men to be, as well as husbands, a little 'children?

0 comments:

Post a Comment