Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Do You Get A W2 For For Temporary Disability Pay

.... where Santa Claus lives ....

yes, propriocosì!
....... last year, right next to where Santa Claus lives ........ ,........ arrived two my little angels !!!!!!!! It 'been my dear friend Virve to send photos and so ....... here is how are collected (ops, as they have arranged Ines Iris , Virve of the girls!) although perhaps have taken a little cold with all that snow!
hung so I am really pretty. About Virve handed me the baton of friendship and just ... I swear I will answer your questions ... but tonight I leave you with this full post (as always I can not help but say ........ nothing, so I'm done!) image !!!!!!
And come to us .......... a few days ago I found wandering of business ideas but very nice to see you are not a good photographer ...... ideas that I have tried to interpret my way ..... this is how did this ...... with a heart wreath with a bow, a gingham ribbon, a bit of holly stolen in the square, twine and thread .... ......
certainly inspired me were these beautiful wreaths made by Zest, in Mattonaia ......
....... then, I must confess that I fell in love these trees and I assure you that live is too funny (do not know what other word to use!) ...... so some are decorated with decoupage ......
........ others, using a simple pattern fabric .... but the result does not change. I find them just so cute!
........ although around I found this very special tree, at least for me (forgive me for the picture quality but was taken with the cell .....!) ....
And to close this post, even if I do a little effort perchè ho già pronte altre foto e vorrei mostrarvi tutto (di borse!), ........un astuccio che per i colori si adatta perfettamente al periodo di festa!
bacibaci!

0 comments:

Post a Comment