Monday, August 10, 2009

How To Tilt Your Lacrosse Helmet



I'M BACK

Arrieccome qua!
Dalla micromagione, dotata di portatilino rosa + adsl; munita di lavoro vecchio ed “allontanata” dal decennale moroso che pare si stia già consolando altrove… Riprendo le fila del blog, comunicando che ho ripreso a ricamare (MIRACOLO!)
Ho tirato fuori 5 ricami che dovrebbero essere appesi home in the fall and I do to do to be able to finish something by September:
Ezmeralda's Home Brightneedle
The seasons of Bent Creek
Behind the gate of Blue Ribbon Design
Hazel's Wardrobe Sue Hillis

Eh, eh, I put the angel of love to laugh!

As for sewing, I have a panel with the witches to prepare for Halloween and are sooo undecided about Dear Jane, in the sense that I took a fancy to do it all one color ... and I do not know what color to choose ... Turquoise ? Blue? Rose? Orange? Or maybe Batik?
E ' a monumental work and want something that I really like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment